Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. They contain very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions, our Legal and Privacy Policies, and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
This Agreement and any documents referenced here contain all of the terms and conditions that apply to purchases made at Vokey.com (the “Order” or “Orders”) by you (“you” or “Customer”) from Acushnet Company (“Acushnet”) in the United States. Orders placed at the Vokey Store or Vokey Wedge Works are subject to additional terms and conditions, detailed below. By placing your Order, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time.
Acushnet reserves the right at any time after receipt of your Order to accept or decline your Order for any reason. Acushnet reserves the right to refuse or decline any Order whether or not the Order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of Order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your Order, nor does it constitute our offer to sell. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your Order is declined, Acushnet shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Certain sales or other taxes may apply to your purchase. These taxes vary from state to state and will be collected for orders shipped to states where these taxes are applicable. The amount of tax charged is based on current state and local tax rates as well as other factors, including the identity of the seller, the type of item purchased, and the shipment destination of the order. Please review and confirm the taxes applied to your order in your shopping cart before submission.
Acushnet’s goal is to always provide Vokey products to you as soon as possible. We currently do not accept backorders. In the rare case that an Order is accepted for an item that is out of stock, Acushnet will make every effort to ship the product to you immediately upon receipt from our supplier or you will receive a full refund if the product is not available. If you prefer to place your Order via telephone or have questions regarding your order, please call our Customer Service Center toll free at 1-866-925-7402. Our representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST, excluding holidays.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your Order. The shipping methods available on all Orders depend on the item(s) being purchased and the location to which the item(s) will be delivered. Please note, some items may offer only one shipping method. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your Order. Acushnet currently does not ship to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes and does not offer will call.
- Shipping costs depend on the weight of the item(s) on your Order, the shipping method you select, and the delivery destination. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your Order.
- Once an Order is submitted, it is immediately transmitted to an automated processing system. This system allows us to provide you with the fastest method for receiving your Order. As such, Order modifications are not possible. Order cancellations cannot be guaranteed. If you would like to cancel an Order placed within the last hour, please call 1-866-925-7402.
- You may have the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery, such as FedEx 2 day Express or FedEx Overnight. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your Order must be received and clear credit authorization by 12:00 PM (noon) PST or your Order may not be processed until the following business day.
The following terms are only applicable to purchases made through Vokey Wedge Works (each, a “Wedge Order”):
- Acushnet will only ship Wedge Orders to valid addresses in the United States. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown prior to finalizing your Wedge Order and on the invoice(s). Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Acushnet is Acushnet’s responsibility.
- Return Policy:
- If your Wedge Order is customized to your unique specifications, or if you place a Wedge Order for a limited release product, no Wedge Order modifications or cancellations will be accepted once such Wedge Order has been accepted by Acushnet. Acushnet will not authorize the return of any such merchandise unless the reason for the return is due to company error. Merchandise to be returned to Acushnet for credit or exchange must be in “brand new” resalable condition. All authorized returns must be completed within 45 days from the date that the Return Authorization is issued. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- To return merchandise:
- Request a Return Authorization (RA) number from Vokey.com via email () or by phone toll-free 1-866-925-7402;
- Apply proper postage and mail (no COD's will be accepted) to the following address: Vokey.com Wedge Works Returns ATTN: RA# _____, 2819 Loker Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92010;
- Return product. Write the Return Authorization number on outside of box and on original packing list;
- Return shipping freight charges are your responsibility. Please use a carrier that offers tracking capabilities, such as UPS, Airborne, or Federal Express and keep a copy of the tracking number(s) for your records;
- Refunds will be credited to the credit card that was used at the time of the initial order. Once Acushnet receives the returned merchandise, please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. An email confirmation of the credit will be sent to the email address on file once the return is processed;
- Original shipping and handling is non-refundable; tax will be automatically calculated and refunded based on the amount of the return.
- Acushnet warrants Wedge Orders for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. Should any product fail to perform for either of the above reasons, Acushnet will repair it or, at our option, replace it with an equivalent product at no charge. If the date of purchase is unavailable, this warranty shall begin on the product manufacture date. To obtain warranty benefits, the defective product and a statement of the claimed defect must be provided to Acushnet within the warranty period. Acushnet reserves the right to inspect all warranty claims to determine the extent of warranty application, in its sole discretion. Acushnet does not sell or return component parts. All products returned for warranty claims become the property of Acushnet. Acushnet may amend this warranty policy at any time.
The following terms are only applicable to purchases made through the Vokey Store (each, a “Store Order”):
- Sizing Chart: Unisex/Men's
Small 36 – 38
Medium 38 – 40
Large 42 – 44
XL 46 – 48
2XL 50 – 52
3XL 52 – 54
- A Store Order containing multiple items typically receives a volume-shipping discount and therefore the total shipping and handling cost may be lower than the sum of individual ship charges appearing in your cart.
- Domestic Orders:
- Acushnet guarantees same day shipping on domestic Store Orders (pending inventory availability and payment confirmation) if the Store Order is received before 12:00 PM PST, Monday - Friday. Generally, Store Orders received after 12:00 PM PST will ship on the following business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays within the United States.In general, Vokey Store products are shipped via FedEx in the United States.
- Please allow an additional 48-72 business hours processing/shipping time for Store Orders placed during limited edition product releases.
- International Orders:
- Depending on the item(s) you purchase from the Studio Store and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. In general, Studio Store products are shipped via FedEx to Canada and UPS for all other applicable International locations. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order. Please allow an additional 48-72 business hours processing time for international Store Orders. Most shipments to Canada and Mexico are delivered within three to five business days. Most shipments to major destinations in Europe and Asia are delivered within five to seven business days.
- The current list of countries we support includes: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, England, Finland, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands (Holland), New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand and the United Kingdom.
- For international orders, shipping costs shown on your Store Order do not include duties, taxes or other import fees assessed by governments outside the United States. You may be subject to additional import duties, taxes or fees assessed once your shipment(s) reaches the destination country. These costs may vary and are your responsibility as they are not within the control of the Acushnet. When you order goods to be shipped to a foreign country, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all local laws and regulations in connection with the shipment. Please note that the value of your Store Order must be listed on the outside of your package for customs purposes. Customs may elect to open your package(s) and inspect all goods. Please contact your local customs authorities with any questions regarding fees and inspections.
- Return Policy:
- If you are not completely satisfied with your Store Order for any reason, return the merchandise, in “like new” condition, within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Please note that CD's and DVD's are not returnable once the original retail packaging has been opened.
- To return merchandise:
- Apply proper postage and mail (no COD's will be accepted) to the following address: Vokey.com Returns ATTN: RA# _____, 7401 Katelyn Court, Suite A, San Diego, CA 92120;
- Return product. Write the RA number on outside of box and on original packing list. If you wish to exchange the product for a different size or color, please clearly mark the request on the packing list. Acushnet will make every effort to fulfill the request, however we cannot guarantee exchanges;
- Store Orders are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
This site refers to products that are generally available for purchase, although Acushnet cannot guarantee the availability of a product at a given time. References to products or services do not warrant or imply that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Acushnet reserves the right to reproduce product lines described as, among other things, “custom,” “limited,” or “commemorative” at any point in the future. Products located in the Vokey Store or Vokey Wedge Works sections of this website are the only products available for direct online purchase at this time. Many Vokey products are limited production and as such we cannot supply you with any limited edition models from past product releases. Due to high demand, please note that some styles, colors and sizes may sell out within a matter of minutes. To check the availability of Vokey products in your area, we suggest contacting an Authorized Titleist Dealer. To locate a dealer near you, please visit our dealer locator by clicking here.
Acushnet attempts to ensure that the information on the site is accurate, complete and current. However, despite Acushnet’s best efforts, there will be instances where information about an item contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including the data about the item’s price or availability. If a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or other error in pricing or product information, we will attempt to correct the error where discovered. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or omissions. We make no guarantee that the information on this site is error-free, complete or accurate.
Acushnet will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond Acushnet’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, riots, wars, fires, terrorist acts, acts of God or acts of compliance with any law or regulation. In no event shall Acushnet be liable to you for any (i) special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or (ii) any damages resulting from loss of use or profit.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Acushnet may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Acushnet, Acushnet has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Acushnet. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Acushnet seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SPECIFIED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. ACUSHNET MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED HERE GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You agree and represent that you are buying for its own use, and not for resale or export. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
For questions about your purchase or comments, contact Acushnet Customer Service at 1-866-925-7402.